1.All Christian Churches shall recognise the Sovereign State of Ulster.
2.Church territorial Sovereignty will extend only within the six counties of Ulster and Ecclesiastical appointments will be limited accordingly.
3. All Ecclesiastical appointments will be referred to Minister for Church and State Relations.
4. The Church will not engage in the organisation of Church Schools and all existing Church Schools will be brought within the controlled School sector.
5. Religious Education will be exercised in the Churches only and Clergy will be paid from Public funds as agreed between Church and State authorities.
6. Religious Education will reflect the particular identity of the British Ulster State.
7. The Christian Clergy will not become involved in politic action nor align themselves to any party.
8. A Department of Religious Affairs will be established to deal with Church/State affairs with a Minister at Cabinet level and a Church Council established.
9. The Rabbi of the Jewish Community will instruct in the Old Testament and will be paid from Public Funds on a similar basis as Christian Clergy.