People Of Ulster it is absolutely essential to use the Ulster Assembly if we are to reform Church and State in Ulster because it is the politicization of Christian Revelation which is the curse of this state so it is essential to de-politicise the Christian Church and rebuild our Ulster State from scratch and accordingly do not make the mistakes of our predecessors in 1921. We plan to call a General Council of the Christian Church to reform it universally for the millennium. This will require the full support of the faculties of Arts, Law, Theology and Politics of Queen's University, Belfast.
This is the Reform of Ulster leading to an Independent Ulster Republic within the British Commonwealth (like India). Republican in its constitution but maintaining its British traditions.
The Constitution is written outlining Political Structures and a Bill of Rights transferring complete sovereignty over the Ulster State to the Ulster people.
There will be no power sharing. We intend to get control of the State by normal democratic means.
The preamble to the constitution states Article 1 “The Ulster people hereby affirm their sovereign rights to determine their own future and retain the right at all times to designate Rulers of the State” and article 2 “The national Territory shall consist of the six counties of the Island of Ireland formerly known as Northern Ireland i.e. the Counties of Antrim, Down, Fermanagh, Armagh, Tyrone and Londonderry, the name of the National Territory shall be Ulster.
What is of crucial importance is Article 15 entitled
“Church and State”
1. All Christian Churches shall recognise the Sovereign State of Ulster.
2. Church Territorial Sovereignty will extend only within the six counties of Ulster and Ecclesiastical appointments will be limited accordingly.
3. All Ecclesiastical appointments will be referred to Minister for Church and State relations.
4. The Church will not engage in the organisation of Church Schools and all existing Church Schools will be brought within the Controlled School Sector.
5. Religious Education will be exercised in the Churches only and Clergy will be paid from State funds as agreed between Church and State authorities.
6. Religious Education will reflect the particular identity of the British/Irish Ulster State.
7. The Christian Clergy will not become involved in political action nor align themselves to any party.
8. A Department of Religious Affairs will be established to deal with Church/State affairs with a Minister at Cabinet level.
9. The Rabbi of the Jewish Community will be paid from public funds to instruct in the Old Testament and will be paid on a similar basis as Christian Clergy.
ULSTER PEOPLE YOURS IS THE RESPONSIBILITY TO REFORM CHURCH AND STATE.. YOU MAY NOT GET THE CHANCE AGAIN BEFORE THE MILLENNIUM.
FOR THE MILLENNIUM, SUPPORT US TO OBTAIN AN INDEPENDENT REPUBLIC OF
ULSTER WITHIN THE COMMONWEALTH. IF WE ENTER THE MILLENNIUM WITH THE
SAME POLITICAL CHURCHES AS NOW, IT WILL BE A BREEDING GROUND FOR MORE
TERRORISM. WE NEED A STRONG ULSTER STATE TO REFORM THE CHRISTIAN